Wow - I'm even getting bad with updating "updates"!
December brought about a GIANT change in our family.....we finally moved into the new house. Add that to wrestling, basketball, and life with 4 kids.
Delaney turned 5 Months old:
Luke captured his first ever first place in wrestling - the first of many first places this wrestling season!
Dominic decided this year he was going to give basketball a spin. He did both wrestling and basketball so he was one busy kid. He improved by leaps and bounds in basketball and had a tough and challenging wrestling season.
The kids baked cookies for Santa - the older boys discovered the secret behind Santa's magic this year. I think I took it harder than they did. I don't know if that was it or not, but Isaac did most of the baking for Santa.
All the kids did great for our visit to see Santa this year. Isaac seemed a bit overwhelmed when Santa visited Grandma's house on Christmas Eve.
No comments:
Post a Comment